Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jon Stewart hates Tucker Carlson, likes Bill O'Reilly and wants to be liked by Glenn Beck

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Truthiness to Power
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorRally to Restore Sanity

Jon Stewart on Tucker Carlson
(directed at Tucker Carlson after a clip of him is played calling Colbert a pompous jerk)

"Yes a pompous jerk, as opposed to an arrogant douche - who apparently gets to decide who is and who is not a comic.

Tucker and I can talk like this because we already have a visceral negative reaction to each other. Not an ounce of friendship or respect between us. Truly one of the only people in the world I feel that way about,"

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Bill O'Reilly
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorRally to Restore Sanity

Jon Stewart on Bill O'Reilly
I was coming on [to Fox] to promote the book and you were kind enough to have me and I'd always enjoyed being on your program because you really are -  especially over there - the fairest person, honestly by  a thousand miles. By a mile!
Jon Stewart on Glenn Beck
The Beck thing, I would love to have a conversation with him. I would love it. We could do an hour. Is he like the bubble boy of Fox News?

No comments: