Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Transcript: Bill O'Reilly Interviews Jon Stewart - Day 2

VIDEO: Bill O'Reilly Interviews Jon Stewart (Day 2, 05/17/11)


Part 2: O'Reilly and Stewart Discuss Presidential Politics
O'REILLY: Sarah Palin, governor of Alaska, but left office with high approval rating.
STEWART: I'm sure she did.
O'REILLY: Yes.
STEWART: Then they got to know her.
O'REILLY: No, she left with high approval rating. She was in there.
STEWART: Fair enough.
O'REILLY: Like her?
STEWART: I'm not a particular fan of her style of rhetoric. I think she's too thin-skinned.
O'REILLY: Sounds like Colbert you're describing.
STEWART: Colbert, I would actually endorse for president. She's reminiscent to me much more of a television personality than a politician because I think that her inability to get past slights, it makes it very difficult to -- like I would just imagine her at night just with the hands going, did you see that thing that Maher…

No comments: