The Colbert Report demonstrated its popularity and influence once again by hosting the 3 most popular Democratic candidates - Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards. Edwards forfeited his campaign after a disappointing showing culminating in a 3rd place finish in his hometown South Carolina. It's a testament to the Colbert Show that Edwards sought face time despite being out of the Democratic picture for several months.
Stephen Colbert hosted a week's worth of live shows in Philadelphia in anticipation of the Pennsylvania primaries next week. Guests included Michelle and Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Chris Matthews and various politicians with endorsements.
The Colbert Report: Ed Words - Valued Voter
Find recaps from some of my favourite comedy blogs:
from Comic VS Audience
- THIS WEEK: The Colbert Report in Philadelphia
- RECAP: 'The Colbert Report' in Philadelphia, 4/14
- RECAP: 'The Colbert Report' in Philadelphia, 4/15
- RECAP: 'The Colbert Report' in Philadelphia, 4/16
- RECAP: 'The Colbert Report' in Philadelpha, 4/17
From The Comic's Comic
- Clinton AND Obama do Colbert Report