Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sam Seder to MSNBC? Help a pundit get his own TV show

One of the most popular pundits in the APF, Sam Seder is asking for your support.

sam seder, desk, liberal, air america
Hey MSNBC - Bring Sam Seder To 10:00PM ET
My Fellow Americans,

In the next few weeks MSNBC is going to choose a new host for their 10:00 PM slot-the spot right after Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann.

Some of my listeners have suggested I would be a good candidate to take that slot. I'm saying to myself, "What the hell, Obama says we need some stimulus. Maybe I can help." So, to gauge support for the idea I'm inviting you to join a Facebook group...

Once you join the group you'll get updates about how else you can help.

It is important to have more progressive voices challenging the Right and the establishment media.

I'm already getting endorsement statements that will help me build a
fan base. Here are some examples:

"It doesn't say anywhere in the Constitution this idea of the separation of church and state."
-Sean Hannity

"I am addicted to prescription pain medication."
- Rush Limbaugh...

You can also show your support through these outlets
- Media Bistro
- Atrios
- MyDD
- The Randi Rhodes Show
- The Huffington Post

No comments: